What if Everything You Thought You Knew About AIDS Was Wrong?
Quintal
2005-03-09 19:49:20 UTC
What if Everything You Thought You
Knew About AIDS Was Wrong?

by Christine Maggiore & Kary Mullis

This revised, updated and expanded fourth edition contains 125 pages
of powerful information, over 250 references, and includes more than
30 first person accounts from naturally healthy HIV positives whose
lives defy the HIV = AIDS = Death paradigm.

A concise and convincing case that AIDS is nothing like what we have
been told. Using simple, straightforward language, this book
deconstructs popular myths about AIDS and fortifies its scientific
data with powerful accounts from HIV positives who, like author
Christine Maggiore, defy the HIV=AIDS=Death paradigm by living in
wellness without pharmaceutical treatments and without fear of AIDS.
This is vital information for anyone who has tested HIV positive and
important reading for everyone who has ever lived or loved in fear.

Dedication:
This book is dedicated to the memory of those who died without hope,
and to the future of those who may live without fear.

Reviews:
" If objective and unbiased medical research is important to you, then
you owe it to yourself to consider the facts summarized in this book.
It dares to present a wide range of research findings that raise
critical questions about commonly accepted HIV/AIDS theory. You may
never think about AIDS the same way again!" - ANTHONY ROBBINS ·
Author, Awaken the Giant Within and Unlimited Power

" Misinformation about AIDS is more contagious than the disease
itself. By giving us an accurate understanding, Christine Maggiore is
fighting an epidemic of fear. Do you want to be afraid or do you want
to be informed?" - GAVIN de BECKER · Author, The Gift of Fear

" When I want to give someone something to help them understand that
there is another way to look at HIV and AIDS, I always reach for this
book. It's simple, to the point, and impeccable in its scholarship.
Christine Maggiore walks her talk. And, she tells the truth." - Peggy
O'Mara · Editor and publisher, Mothering magazine

" Challenging entrenched wisdom is always hard. When the medical
establishment is heavily invested in a set of assumptions, it can seem
nearly impossible. Yet it is now undeniable that a positive HIV test
does not mean you have a fatal disease. This is a book for people who
aren't afraid to think outside the lines, for people who know that MD
does not stand for Medical Deity." - John Robbins · Author, Reclaiming
Our Health and Diet for a New America

" A succinct summary of the gaping holes in the official view of AIDS,
this book has become an underground classic. Christine Maggiore, whose
own HIV positive diagnosis didn't stop her from disobeying the
authorities and giving birth to a healthy child, challenges all the
politically correct opinions about the health crisis. A
straightforward, jargon-free little book that provides volumes of
highly explosive intellectual ammunition in its brief pages." - Ian
Young · Author, The Stonewall Experiment: A Gay Psychohistory

" Clear, concise and completely accurate, Christine Maggiore's
powerful little book is highly recommended reading for anyone who has
ever had the slightest doubt about any aspect of the 'global AIDS
pandemic,' and is absolutely compulsory reading for those few who
never have." - Harvey Bialy, PhD · Editor at large, Nature
Biotechnology

" This splendid book is a perfect text for provoking university
students. It requires them to think critically about sexuality and
public health, obliging them to scrutinize the unscientific dogmas
churned out by the AIDS orthodoxy. Maggiore's book should be required
reading for all undergraduates." - Charles Geshekter, PhD · Department
of History, California State University, Chico

" This book exposes the many incongruencies in conventional wisdom and
establishes why we must question how AIDS research and treatment are
currently conducted. The paradox of the search for an AIDS cure is
that the thing most needed - open debate and scientific exchange - is
the thing most feared by the AIDS establishment." - Bob Guccione, Jr.
· Editor and publisher, Gear magazine

" Until recently, I was a physician at the University of Alabama at
Birmingham, the number-one funded AIDS research center in the country.
Before January of 1998, my knowledge of AIDS was typical; I knew that
HIV caused AIDS because that's what the textbooks said. I had no
reason to think otherwise and never knew or cared that anybody thought
differently. I ordered this book on a whim, but once I started reading
it, I didn't stop until I hit the back cover. - " I used to think that
medical research wasn't politically directed and financially
motivated, and that pharmaceutical companies wouldn't compromise
patient well-being for a profit. I used to think the FDA was there to
protect the American public. Now I know better. Now I tell the story
of AIDS to anyone who will listen." - Rob Hodson, MD · Former
professor of anesthesiology, University of Alabama, Birmingham

" Most AIDS information books are about death; this one is about life.
I can think of no higher recommendation. If you read one single book
on AIDS, make it this one." - Celia Farber · Author, SPIN magazine,
AIDS: Words from the Front

" I believe it is vital that the questions raised by this book be made
known to the public. Apparently, only public demand can force an
unbiased and thorough reevaluation of the cause(s) of AIDS and what
might constitute an actual treatment. That the scientific and medical
communities are touting the toxin AZT as a treatment for AIDS is
unconscionable." - Paul Hedlund, Esq. · Who's Who in American Law,
Who's Who in the World, Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers

" I have been studying all sides of the HIV/AIDS discussion for 15
years and I can tell you that this little book captures all the
important points with clarity and force." - David Rasnick, PhD ·
Designer of protease inhibitors

" Nobody has to die of AIDS. This excellent book bravely and boldly
spits in the eye of tradition. Instead of supposition, Christine
provides facts - political facts, medical facts, nutritional facts -
and she is right on target. Education is power. It will also give you
back the life that fear threatens to steal from you." - Bob L. Owen,
PhD, DSc · Author, Roger's Recovery from AIDS

" Why have we unquestionably believed everything the government has
told us about AIDS? Why have we not asked these questions before? A
must-read for everyone if we are ever to uncover the truth about
AIDS!" - Dr. Lois Lee · Founder, Children of the Night, Recipient of
the 1984 President's Volunteer Action Award

" AIDS is a cruel deception that is maintained because so many people
are making money from it. Take away this money and the entire system
of mythology will collapse. This single, portable book explains the
HIV-causes-AIDS swindle in simple, concise language that anyone can
understand." - Charles Thomas, PhD · Former chair of the Cell Biology
Department, Scripps Research Institute

" This short book will change your view of AIDS and the American
medical establishment forever. Christine Maggiore deserves the thanks
of honest people everywhere because she is doing nothing less than
saving lives." - Jon Rappoport · Author, AIDS Inc.

http://hiddenmysteries.com/xcart/product.php?productid=16876
Omega XXI
2005-03-16 20:14:26 UTC
Post by Quintal
[...]
Oui et ? c'est juste une pub et y'a aucun argument, on ne sait pas ce
qu'il y a dans le livre... je vois donc pas de quoi on peut discuter
Stephane TOUGARD
2005-03-17 00:39:11 UTC
["Followup-To:" header set to fr.bio.medecine.]
Post by Omega XXI
Oui et ? c'est juste une pub et y'a aucun argument, on ne sait pas ce
qu'il y a dans le livre... je vois donc pas de quoi on peut discuter
Des arguments on peut en trouver, mais qui discutera ? les medecins sont
des cures de la medecines qui ne discutent pas ses dogmes.
--
http://www.sidafr.org
http://www.unices.org
Quintal
héhé en effet.
Denis Liégeois
2005-03-17 18:09:17 UTC
Post by Stephane TOUGARD
["Followup-To:" header set to fr.bio.medecine.]
Merci de ne pas faire ça. Sur un serveur correctement
configuré pour la lutte contre le spam, un message
publié dans trois forums à la fois sans suivi est
invisible. Si vous y répondez en mettant le suivi (ce
qui est tout à votre honneur), c'est malheureusement
votre article à vous qui fait apparaître le spam.
Sans votre réponse (correcte), le pollueur (incorrect)
reste complètement invisible. Je vous recommande vivement
de demander à l'administrateur de votre serveur de paramétrer
sa machine de telle façon que tout article publié sans suivi
sur X forums ou davantage soit mis à la poubelle. Le bon
chiffre pour X, à mon avis, est 3. Vous n'imaginez pas à quel
point ça dégage les forums d'une collection d'emmerdeurs
totalement irrespectueux de la « nétiquette » et/ou des
chartes.

[Copie et suivi dans le forum news:fr.usenet.abus.d]

Quintal
2005-03-17 14:18:36 UTC
Post by Omega XXI
Post by Quintal
[...]
discuter? un newsgroup ne sert pas qu'à discuter.